17 September @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Wide Bay Regional Swimming Association Invites Teams From
Brisbane Swimming Association
Darling Downs Regional Swimming Association
Swimming Gold Coast
To The 23rd Annual Patrons Shield Inter Region Meet
Warm up will start at 11:00am with competition commencing at 12:00pm
Rules of Conduct of the meet:
- Competitors must be between the ages of 9 and 13 as on the day of competition.
- Swimmers can compete in a maximum of 3 individual and 2 relay events.
- Freestyle relays are 10x25m and must consist of (2) swimmers from each age group – 9’s to 13’s.
- (Starting order is at the discretion of the Team Managers).
- Regions may nominate two Relay Teams (A&B) for the 10x25m relays and for the aged (4x50m) medley relays and points will be awarded to all teams.
- Multi Class events for swimmers 15 years and under, with a maximum of 4 individual events.
- SQ rules apply, any disputes will be adjudicated by the Meet Referee.
- This is a Short Course Qualifying Meet.
The Patrons Shield will be awarded, to the Team with the highest total of points, on the following basis:
- Individuals: 1st – 8 points; 2nd – 7 points; 3rd – 6 points; 4th – 5 points; 5th – 4 points; 6th – 3 points; 7th – 2 points; 8th – 1 point.
- Relays: Double points of those for Individual Events.
Team Manager Nominations are to be submitted to Wide Bay Regional Swimming Association email@example.com by Wednesday 27th August 2023.
Lunch will be supplied to all swimmers, officials and team support staff.
Please advise Wide Bay Regional Swimming Association of the number of swimmers and support staff you will require for lunch & catering purposes (inc. any dietary requirements) by Wednesday 20th August 2023.
Wide Bay Regional Swimming Association Inc.